The responsible entity in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Process Management System S.à.r.L
Astrid Tran - Glück
Phone: +41 79 413 02 04
WebSite: https://pmsystem. ch/
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the SwissFederal Act on Data Protection (FADP), every person has the right to protection of their privacy and protection against misuse of their personal data. The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection provisions and this privacy statement.
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we strive to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or deletion.
We point out that the data transmission on the Internet (eg communication by e-mail) security gaps. A gapless protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website you agree to the collection, processing and use of data according to the following description. In principle, this website can be visited without registration. Data such as pages accessed or names of files accessed, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being directly related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address are collected as far as possible on a voluntary basis. Without your consent, the data will not be disclosed to third parties.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, procurement, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In addition, we process - to the extent and insofar as the EU-GDPR is applicable - personal data in accordance with the following legal basis in connection with Art. 6 para. 1 GDPR:
- Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a. GDPR) - The data subject has given his consent to the processing of personal data concerning him for a specific purpose or purposes.
- Contractual performance and pre-contractual requests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b. GDPR) - The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject.
- Legal obligation (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c. GDPR) - Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Protection of vital interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. d. GDPR) - The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- Regulatory Interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f. GDPR) - The processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require the protection of personal data, override.
- Application procedure as a pre-contractual or. contractual relationship (Art. 9 para. 2 lit. b GDPR) - Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 para. 1 GDPR (e.g. health data, such as severely disabled status or ethnic origin) are requested from applicants in the context of the application procedure, so that the controller or the data subject can exercise the rights conferred on him or If the data controller or the data subject requests data from job applicants (e.g., health data, such as severely disabled persons or ethnic origin) so that the data controller or the data subject can exercise his or her rights under employment law and social security law and fulfill his or her obligations in this regard, the data is processed in accordance with Art. 9 (2) b). GDPR, in the case of the protection of vital interests of the applicants or other persons pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. c. GDPR or for the purposes of preventive health care or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the employee's ability to work, for medical diagnosis, care or treatment in the health or social sector or for the management of systems and services in the health or social sector pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h. GDPR. In the case of a communication of special categories of data based on voluntary consent, their processing is based on Art. 9 para 2 lit. a. GDPR.
We process personal data for that duration, which is required for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer lasting storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict the processing accordingly.
Relevant legal basis
According to Art. 13 GDPR, we inform you of the legal basis of our data processing. If the legal basis is not mentioned in the privacy statement, the following applies: The legal basis for obtaining consent is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a and Art. 7 GDPR, the legal basis for processing for the performance of our services and implementation of contractual measures as well as answering inquiries is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR, the legal basis for processing to fulfill our legal obligations is Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR, and the legal basis for processing to protect our legitimate interests is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, Art. 6 (1) lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
We make security measures in accordance with the legal requirements, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing; We shall implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing as well as the various probabilities of occurrence and the level of risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
The measures include, in particular, safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical and electronic access to the data as well as the access, input, transfer, safeguarding of availability and their separation. We have also established procedures to ensure the exercise of data subjects' rights, the safeguarding of data, and responses to threats to data. Furthermore, we already take the protection of personal data into account in the development and selection of hardware, software and processes in accordance with the principle of data protection, through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings.
Communication of personal data
In the course of our processing of personal data, the data may be communicated to other bodies, companies, legally independent organizational units or persons or disclosed to them. The recipients of this data may include, for example, service providers commissioned with IT tasks or providers of services and content that are integrated into a website. In such cases, we comply with the legal requirements and, in particular, conclude appropriate contracts or agreements that serve to protect your data with the recipients of your data.
Data processing in third countries
If we process data in a third country (ie, outside the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA)) or the processing takes place in the context of the use of third-party services or the disclosure or transfer of data to other persons, bodies or companies, this is done only in accordance with the legal requirements.
Subject to explicit consent or contractually or legally required Übmittlung, we process the data only in third countries with a recognized level of data protection, contractual obligation by so-called standard protection clauses of the EU Commission, in the presence of certifications or binding internal data protection rules (Art. 44 to 49 GDPR, information page of the EU Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection_de).
Data protection declaration for cookies
The following cookie types and functions are distinguished:
- Temporäre cookies (also: Session cookies): Temporary cookies are deleted at the latest after a user has left an online offer and closed his browser.
- Permanent cookies: Permanent cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. For example, the login status can be saved or preferred content can be displayed directly when the user visits a website again. Likewise, the interests of users used for reach measurement or marketing purposes can be stored in such a cookie.
- First-party cookies: First-party cookies are set by ourselves.
- Third-party cookies (also: third-party cookies): Third-party cookies are mainly used by advertisers (so-called third parties) to process user information.
- Necessary (also: essential or absolutely necessary) cookies: Cookies can be absolutely necessary for the operation of a website (eg to store logins or other user input or for security reasons).
Storage period: Unless we provide you with explicit information about the storage period of permanent cookies (e.g. in the context of a so-called cookie opt-in), please assume that the storage period can be up to two years.
- Types of data processed: Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times), meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Data subjects: Users (e.g. website visitors, users of online services).
- Legal basis: Consent (Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. a. GDPR), Legitimate Interests (Art. 6 para 1 p. 1 lit. f. GDPR).
Data protection declaration for SSL/TLS encryption
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Privacy Notice for Server Log Files
The provider of this website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically sends to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of server request
This data can not be assigned to specific persons. A Zusammenführung of these data with other data sources is not made. We reserve the right to review this data subsequently, if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
Third Party Services
This website may use Google Maps for embedding maps, Google Invisible reCAPTCHA for protection against bots and spam and YouTube for embedding videos.
These services of the American Google LLC use, among other things, cookies and as a result, data is transmitted to Google in the U.S. übübertragen, although we assume that in this context no personal tracking takes place solely through the use of our website.
Google is committed to ensuring adequate data protection in accordance with the U.S.-European and U.S.-Swiss Privacy Shield.
Further information can be found in the privacy statement of Google.
Rights of data subjects
Right to confirmation
Every data subject has the right to request confirmation from the operator of the website as to whether personal data relating to data subjects are being processed. If you wish to exercise this right of confirmation, you may contact the data protection officer at any time.
Right of access
Any person with personal data affected by the processing has the right to obtain from the operator of this website, at any time and free of charge, information about the personal data stored about him or her and a copy of this information. Furthermore, if necessary über the following information can be provided:
- the purposes of processing
- the categories of personal data processed
- the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for;
- the existence of a right to rectify or erase the personal data concerning him or her or to object to processing by the controller
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: All available information about the origin of the data
Furthermore, the data subject has a right to information about whether personal data have been transmitted to a third country or to an international organization. If this is the case, the data subject also has the right to obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transfer.
If you wish to exercise this right to information, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right to rectification
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to demand the immediate rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning them. Furthermore, the data subject has the right, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to request the completion of incomplete personal data - also by means of a supplementary explanation.
If you wish to exercise this right of rectification, you may contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain from the controller of this website the erasure without delay of personal data concerning him or her, where one of the following reasons applies and insofar as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data have been collected or otherwise processed for purposes for which they are no longer necessary
- The data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- The data subject provides no further information for reasons related to his or her particular circumstances;
- The data subject objects to processing on grounds relating to his or her particular situation and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to processing in the case of direct marketing and related profiling
- The personal data have been processed unlawfully; processed unlawfully
- The processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject
- The personal data have been collected in relation to information society services provided directly to a child
If one of the above-mentioned reasons applies
Right to restriction of processing
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain from the controller of this website the restriction of processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests the controller to erase the personal data; The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs it for the establishment, performance or defense of legal claims
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject objects to the processing and requests instead the restriction of the use of the personal data
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs it for the establishment, performance or defense of legal claims
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs it for the establishment, performance or defense of legal claims
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing; The data subject has objected to the processing on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate interests of the controller override those of the data subject;
If one of the above conditions is met, you wish to request the restriction of personal data stored by the operator of this website, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of this website will arrange the restriction of the processing.
Right to data portability
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, valid and machine-readable format. He or she also has the right, where the legal requirements are met, to have this data communicated to another controller.
Furthermore, the data subject has the right to obtain that the personal data be communicated directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible and provided that this does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
To assert the right to data portability, you may at any time contact the data protection officer appointed by the operator of this website.
Right to object
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her.
The operator of this website will no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or if the processing serves the purpose of asserting, implementing or defending legal claims.
To exercise the right to object, you can directly contact the data protection officer of this website.
Right to withdraw consent under data protection law
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to withdraw a given consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
If you wish to exercise your right to withdraw consent, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Privacy Notice for Opposition to Advertising Mails
The use of contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby prohibited. The operators of the sites expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the case of unsolicited promotional information, such as spam e-mails.
For the provision of fee-based services, we ask for additional data, such as payment information, in order to be able to execute your order or your order. We store this data in our systems until the legal retention periods have expired.
Privacy Notice for Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited. If the data controller on this website is located outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, then Google Analytics data processing is carried out by Google LLC. Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited are hereinafter referred to as «Google».
Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. If you have a Google user account, you can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in the settings there under «My data», «Personal data».
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google. We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code «_anonymizeIp();» to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data thus deleted immediately.
Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the U.S. and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
In addition, you can also prevent the use of Google Analytics by clicking on this link: Disable Google Analytics. This will save a so-called opt-out cookie on their data carrier, which prevents the processing of personal data by Google Analytics. Please note that if you delete all cookies on your terminal device, these opt-out cookies will also be deleted, i.e. you will have to set the opt-out cookies again if you wish to continue to prevent this form of data collection. The opt-out cookies are set per browser and computer/end device and must therefore be activated separately for each browser, computer or other end device.
Privacy Notice for the Use of Google Web Fonts
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by your computer.
Note on data transfer to the USA
Our website includes tools from companies based in the USA. If these tools are active, your personal data may be transferred to the US servers of the respective companies. We would like to point out that the USA is not a safe third country in the sense of EU data protection law. US companies are obliged to hand over personal data to security authorities without you as the data subject being able to take legal action against this. Therefore, it cannot be ruled out that U.S. authorities (e.g. intelligence services) may process, evaluate and permanently store your data located on U.S. servers for monitoring purposes. We have no influence on these processing activities.
The copyright and all other rights to the content, images, photos or other files on the website, belong exclusively to the operator of this website or the specifically named rights holders. For the reproduction of any files, the written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance.
Whoever commits a copyright infringement without the consent of the respective rights holder, may be liable to prosecution and possibly damages.
All information on our website has been carefully checked. We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is up-to-date, accurate and complete. Nevertheless, the occurrence of errors cannot be completely ruled out, which means that we cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness and up-to-dateness of information, including journalistic and editorial information. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
The publisher is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page. The use of or access to this website is at the visitor's own risk. The publisher, its clients or partners are not responsible for any damages, such as direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, allegedly caused by the visit of this website and therefore assume no liability.
The publisher also accepts no responsibility or liability for the content and availability of third-party websites that can be accessed via external links on this website. The operators of the linked sites are solely responsible for their content. The publisher dissociates itself from all content of third parties, which may be relevant under criminal or liability law or offend common decency.
Changes and Edits
We can adapt this privacy statement at any time without notice. The current version published on our website applies. Insofar as the data protection declaration is part of an agreement with you, we will inform you of the change by e-mail or other suitable means in the event of an update.
Questions to the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please email us or contact the data protection officer in our organization listed at the beginning of the privacy statement directly.